Wings - bible verses -->

Wings - bible verses

wings of God wings of god lyrics wings of god box trickster ruth under the wings of god god with wings on helmet god with wings on shoes god with wings on head lord of the wings menu lord of the wings kaslik

May you be richly rewarded by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.”

Pslams 103 :5 He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's! 

Psalms 36:7 How precious is your loving kindness, God! The children of men take refuge under the shadow of your wings.

Psalms 61:4 I will dwell in your tent forever. I will take refuge in the shelter of your wings. Selah. 

Malachi 4:2 But to you who fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings. You will go out, and leap like calves of the stall.










Wings - bible verses Wings - bible verses Reviewed by JOEL KANNURI on 22:35:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

.

Powered by Blogger.