Early Morning Prayer -->

Early Morning Prayer

The very best prayer to pray is the prayer Our Lord taught His disciples. Learn to say it slowly and with meaning. 'Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive them who trespass against us' is the heart of this prayer. Our Lord taught us that the heart of the Gospel is forgiveness. 'How many times should I forgive my brethren? Until seventy times seventy.' It is forgiving our brothers and sisters that we shall be forgiven by our heavenly Father. It is also the way to our own freedom.and release. We cannot grow at all in our Christian life unless we forgive

Psalms 5:3 - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct [my prayer] unto thee, and will look up.

Psalms 90:14 - O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalms 119:105 - NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Mark 1:35 - And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Psalms 63:1-11 - (A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.) O God, thou [art] my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
Micah 2:1

Woe to those who scheme iniquity, Who work out evil on their beds! When morning comes, they do it, For it is in the power of their hands.
Early Morning Prayer  Early Morning Prayer Reviewed by JOEL KANNURI on 06:05:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

.

Powered by Blogger.