What is promised to us when study the Bible -->

What is promised to us when study the Bible

What is promised to us when study the Bible
Psaim 119:9  How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word
Reading the Bible can help us know how to keep pure
Psalm 119;19 I am a stranger in the earth; Do not hide Your commandments from me.
psalm 119:24 Your testimonies also are my delight; They are my counselors

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path
Proverbs 6:22 When you walk about, they will guide you; When you sleep, they will watch over you; And when you awake, they will talk to you.

Reading the Bible guides us in daily living, giving us the best counsel for our problems.
Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction, That Your word has revived me

Reading the Bible gives us comfort




What is promised to us when study the Bible What is promised to us when study the Bible Reviewed by JOEL KANNURI on 00:00:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

.

Powered by Blogger.