In the light of Christ's holiness men see their own sinfulness. -->

In the light of Christ's holiness men see their own sinfulness.



Luke 5:8 When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.
సీమోను పేతురు అది చూచి, యేసు మోకాళ్లయెదుట సాగిలపడిప్రభువా, నన్నువిడిచి పొమ్ము, నేను పాపాత్ముడ నని చెప్పెను.
Peter realized that Jesus was no mere man, and he felt unworthy even to be in His presence

Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts
నేను అయ్యో, నేను అపవిత్రమైన పెద వులు గలవాడను; అపవిత్రమైన పెదవులుగల జనుల మధ్యను నివసించు వాడను; నేను నశించితిని; రాజును సైన్యములకధిపతియునగు యెహోవాను నేను కన్నులార చూచితిననుకొంటిని


Job 40:4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
చిత్తగించుము, నేను నీచుడను, నేను, నీకు ఏమని ప్రత్యుత్తరమిచ్చెదను? నా నోటిమీద నా చేతిని ఉంచుకొందును.
Job 42:6Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
కావున నన్ను నేను అసహ్యించుకొని, ధూళిలోను బూడిదెలోను పడి పశ్చాత్తాపపడుచున్నాను.

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
నేనాయ నను చూడగానే చచ్చినవానివలె ఆయన పాదముల యొద్ద పడితిని. ఆయన తన కుడిచేతిని నామీద ఉంచి నాతో ఇట్లనెనుభయపడకుము;
In the light of Christ's holiness men see their own sinfulness.
Peter followed Christ after this own sinfulness.
Peter followed Christ after this and did not really want Christ to leave him.
Luke 5:9 For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken: 


Fishing was their business but this one who had grown up in a carpenter's house in land- locked Nazareth had showed them where the fish were
Luke 5:10 And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men. 
ఆలాగున సీమోనుతో కూడ పాలివారైన జెబెదయి కుమారులగు యాకోబును యోహానును (విస్మయ మొందిరి). అందుకు యేసుభయపడకుము, ఇప్పటి నుండి నీవు మనుష్యులను పట్టువాడవై యుందువని సీమోనుతో చెప్పెను.

Peter realized something of his sinfulness and unworthiness, but he was not to fear - ization better equipped him to be a "fisher of men."(Matt4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. 
ఆయననా వెంబడి రండి, నేను మిమ్మును మనుష్యులను పట్టుజాలరులనుగా చేతునని వారితో చెప్పెను;


In the light of Christ's holiness men see their own sinfulness. In the light of Christ's holiness men see their own sinfulness. Reviewed by JOEL KANNURI on 03:32:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

.

Powered by Blogger.