Nehemiah's qualities -->

Nehemiah's qualities




Nehemiah’s   qualities
Nehemiah’s the qualities needed to overcome the devices of Satan and men, and to do a work of God well and to complete it. These are
A burden for work ( Neh 1:4 And it happened when I heared these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned for some days, and fasted and prayed before God of heaven ).
(Neh 2:3 and said to the king, ‘May the king forever. Why should my face not be sad, when the city, the place of the tombs of my fathers, lies waste and its gates have been consumed by fire’)

.
Full commitment to it (Neh 2:4,5 Then the king said to me, “what do you request?”
So I prayed to the God of heaven. And I said to the king, “If it pleases t the kin, and if your servant has found favor in your sight, that you would send me to Judah, to the city of my father’s tombs, that I may build it”).

A life of prayer and acknowledgement of God in everything (Neh 4:4,9 Hear, O God, for we are despised; and turn their reproach back on their own head, and give them as prey wickedness and do not let their sin be blotted out from your presence. For they have provoked you to anger in the presence of the builders. We made our prayer to God.)

(Neh 6:9 O God, strengthen my hand).
(Neh 13:14,22,29 Remember me, O God my God ,Remember me O my God, Remember them, O my God).

Faith (Neh2:20 Then I answered them and said to them, “The God of heaven will give us success)
(Neh 4:14 “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awe-inspiring, and fight for your brethren, your sons and your daughters).

Practical planning (Neh 2:11-18; 4:13-23)

Encouraging others in the work (Neh 4:14; 8:10 Do not be sad, for the joy of the LORD is your strength).

Determination to stand or God (Neh 4:14-23)

Consis tency  in godly living(Neh 5:14-19)

Willingness to deal with sin
(Neh 5:6-13; 13:8-11; 25-30

Discernment (Neh 6:1-13) 

Emphasis on God’s word (Neh8:1-18).






Nehemiah's qualities Nehemiah's qualities Reviewed by JOEL KANNURI on 04:02:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

.

Powered by Blogger.